Ultima - Zen Ultima - Zen

Simply awesome

I agree with Prey2009, this is a great Trance track, GOOD luck, and keep up the magnificent work.

ZefiroN responds:

Thanks mate, btw, I'll be updating the track tomorrow I think. After listening to it some times, I can hear some parts I'm not happy about (mainly transitions).

~|| Face the truth [Demo] ~|| Face the truth [Demo]

Slammin

Excellente' very nice bro. Keep up the inspirations.

T-Free responds:

Thanks, DjOsiris!^^

'08 Gears of War (Steel M '08 Gears of War (Steel M

Rightous

When I listened to this, I happened to be playing GoW, I demolished a entire squad of Locusts, thanks to this.
But on a more serious note. I like it. No, I love it. It is very good.
Perfect for a in-game playlist.

EvilRaccoon responds:

Hehe, yeah thats what I use it for too. It's pretty cool with it. Thanks for the score!

The Rise and Fall of Apollo The Rise and Fall of Apollo

Excellent!

Very nice, The feel is good. The title is a bit misleading. But it fits nicely. I commend you. You are a Great Trance Artist. 10/10

EchozAurora responds:

Thanks!

As for the title, that is just the first that came to mind, and the ethereal type synths that I was using gave it a spacey feel... Plus the way that the song builds kinda made me think of sunrise and sunset.

Atomic Inc - Finish Me Atomic Inc - Finish Me

Very nice.

I liked it, You have excellent potential, The repitiveness is a slight drawback, but thats ok, music is music. Keep up the good tracks.

[Sylacone] Better Off Alone [Sylacone] Better Off Alone

Nice.

Nice, man, you have the skills that most of us don't see very often, atleast I don't. Keep at it. Show the world how music should be, and celebrate it.
-Dj Osiris.